HOWARD CUNDEY and HOWARD CUNDEY LIVE trading as Howard Cundey property Limited privacy statement
At Howard Cundey, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Howard Cundey want to give you the best experience possible. We use the personal information you share with us to make our products and services and your experience even better.
This privacy statement aims to give you a clear view of how we use personal information that you provide, our dedication to protecting it, your rights and the options you have to control your personal information and protect your privacy. It also outlines what personal information we collect about you when you visit our websites or when you use our mobile app, how we use your personal information and the third parties we will share it with.
We use personal information for various purposes, as described in detail below.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Howard Cundey controls the processing of any personal information collected through marketing cookies used on the Howard Cundey website and apps. Howard Cundey has offices in Biggin Hill, Bletchingley, East Grinstead, Edenbridge, Forest Row, Lingfield, Mayfair, Oxted and Tonbridge. The local Howard Cundey office controls the processing of your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal information” is any information that relates to you and identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Howard Cundey will collect various types of personal information and special categories of personal information (such as health and other sensitive data) about you, including the following (as applicable) – we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views; (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses); (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses; (d) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
HOWARD CUNDEY GLOBAL SINGLE SIGN ON
If you sign up for an Howard Cundey account, which allows you to use the same sign-in details anywhere in the world, we will ask for your name, e-mail address and password.
YOUR HOWARD CUNDEY ACCOUNT
Howard Cundey will also collect the following information when you sign up for an account if you choose to provide it: telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age or date of birth.
USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
When you use our products and services we will ask for personal information (at the moment of collection we will explain what information is required in order for us to provide the particular product or service, and what information you may choose to provide), such as:
- your postal address and payment details when ordering from Howard Cundey LIVE
- your email-address when signing up for one of our contests, free prize giveaways (“Prize Giveaways”) or newsletters;
- a record of our correspondence with you (including any feedback you have provided on any of our products or services), if you have been in contact with our Customer Service – recorded on our software system
We will often also receive certain personal information (which you have agreed to be accessible on your public profile) via the social network, such as:
- your name, age, location, preferences, occupation, and other public profile information such as your pictures or your friends list on the social network, as well as your likes. This information will not be shared with Howard Cundey by Facebook if you have a private profile.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We will also collect personal information about you when you interact with our brand, websites and apps and how you use them, as follows:
- Websites: we will collect information about the Howard Cundey websites that you visit and how you use them. A visit to one of our websites results in data being sent from your browser to our servers. We will collect personal information in this way, such as:
- your IP address;
- the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our website;
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come);
- the pages visited on our website; and
- information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Most of the information we collect about you will be personal information that you have voluntarily provided to us, for example, through our websites and apps. Other sources from whom we may obtain your personal information include:
- our Point of Sale systems ([i.e. certain information may be collected about you when you make a purchase in one of our stores]);
- other Howard Cundey group companies; and
- third parties (such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement/regulatory bodies, and companies providing commercially available databases etc.). Some of these third-party sources may include publicly-available sources of information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) administer the website; (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website; (c) enable your use of the services available on the website; (d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website; (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you; (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications; (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested; (h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at ); (i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; (j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The personal information we collect when you create first sign in will be used for identification and authentication purposes across Howard Cundey services, so you can use the same account details to log in from any location and on any device. The global single sign on will allow Howard Cundey systems to identify you wherever you are in the world, meaning you will not need to register with us again if you are signing in from a different country. It is necessary to process your personal data in this way for the performance of a contract with an Howard Cundey entity.
In addition, Howard Cundey will create a profile for you with the information needed to provide you with our products or services. The personal information we collect from the above other sources listed above will be used in the format that it is received, or, where appropriate, will be combined with personal information we obtain from other internal or external sources. We use and analyse this personal information where necessary for the following purposes detailed below:
- Improving our products and services: we will use your personal information to build a profile on you in order to understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you. We process your personal information in this way as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing better products and services for you and our other customers.
- Processing your order: we use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, and to notify you of the status of your order. In addition, we may use your age, year of birth or confirmation that you are above a certain age to ascertain whether you meet the minimum age in your country for online purchases and whether you are considered to be a minor for data protection and/or marketing law purposes. It is necessary to process your personal in this way for the performance of a contract with an Howard Cundey entity.
- To provide customer support: if you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with an Howard Cundey entity or if it is required for us to comply with any legal obligations. If it is not necessary to process your personal data for either of these reasons we will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we can provide the best service possible.
- To engage with you in relation to the programs or communities you decide to join.: we will use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us, such as promotions, membership of Howard Cundey communities, Howard Cundey loyalty programs, events and our apps. This will, if applicable, include the use of your personal information for submission and publication (on our website or a third party’s) in relation to contests, Prize Giveaways and promotions, using your contact details for events and using information like your location for our mobile apps (such as running apps). We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with an Howard Cundey entity. If it is not necessary for the performance of such a contract, we will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing these products and services appropriately and ensuring they function correctly. To the extent that we process location data, we do this on the basis of your consent to receiving these services, and we will not process location data before you have provided your consent to us doing so.
- Social sign-on (this means the use of your social network credentials such as your Facebook user login information to create and sign into your Howard Cundey account): when you use the social sign-on option Howard Cundey will limit the use of public profile information to that which is necessary for the creation of your Howard Cundey account, as it is necessary for the performance of your contract with an Howard Cundey Group entity in relation to account creation. Howard Cundey will, upon receipt of any irrelevant information from the social network, discard such information. After having created your account, you will have the opportunity to supplement it with any information you would like to share with us, such as personal information you provide through a completed survey. We will process this personal information as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in completing your profile and ensuring we have accurate records about you. To the extent we cannot process it to meet these legitimate interests, we will only process this personal information if you consent to providing it. Any supplemental information you provide to us will be used for the purposes and on the lawful grounds explained in this statement, including to enrich your Howard Cundey profile and to personalise your Howard Cundey experience.
- Marketing: when you sign up to receive Howard Cundey newsletters, create an Howard Cundey single sign on become a Member of an Howard Cundey Community, use an Howard Cundey app, order or provide feedback on a product or service online or use our website, we will use your personal information to create a profile based on the information we hold about you. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we have accurate information about you in one place. We create your profile in accordance with your preferences in order to provide you with the best personalised experience, to send you personalised marketing messages and newsletters and for opinion research purposes. Below you can find a more detailed description of the ways in which we will use your personal information for these purposes.
- What kind of information: the way you interact with our brand across all the different channels described above (e.g. the Howard Cundey website, apps, social media and marketing messages we send you) and the information we collect in that regard from each of these channels provides us valuable information about your interests and preferences. This insight gives us the opportunity to offer you the best Howard Cundey experience possible. To learn about you and your interests, we analyse your interactions with our brand using various kinds of information, as set out above. In particular, we may combine the information we collect with information we lawfully obtain from third parties. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide you the most appropriate offers for products and to personalise your experience. You can opt-out of us combining your personal information with the information lawfully collected from third parties through your account settings page or by contacting us using the contact details set out below. If you have given us your consent to send you marketing communications or if we are permitted by law to send such communications without obtaining your consent, we use the information that you have provided to us when interacting with us for sending you personalised marketing messages about Howard Cundey products or services, events, Prize Giveaways and promotions. In some instances, we will also aggregate your personal information with that of other individuals, to create comprehensive reports about how customers use our products and services and experience our brand. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in analysing our brand and determining how to improve our services.
- What kind of channels: we will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send our personalised marketing communications.
- What kind of messages: the messages we will send you will be personalised and tailored to your individual preferences and interests. We use analytics in order to generate such personalised messages. These analytics will process your personal information and place you in marketing segments, which determine the content of the messages and the offers you will receive from us. These direct marketing messages may contain information about our products and services, events, Prize Giveaways or promotions and Howard Cundey news. We personalise these messages on the basis of that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide the most appropriate information. We will, in certain circumstances, also use the channels for opinion research (such as to ask if you would like to participate in a survey) and to learn about your experience and improve your experience with Howard Cundey, including by sending you personalised messages.
- Re-targeting: our websites and apps use re-targeting technologies, which we will only use after you have provided your consent. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products and/or services, advertisements from us on partner websites. We believe that the display of personalised, interest-based advertising is more interesting and relevant to our customers than advertising that does not have a personal connection. Re-targeting technologies analyse the information we collect about your interactions with each Howard Cundey platform as described in relation to marketing above and information obtained from other parties, including your cookies, and display advertisements based on your past web-surfing behaviour. We will process your data for re-targeting purposes with your explicit consent. Please click herefor further information on cookies and instructions on how to disable re-targeting. Note that our sites generally are not configured to respond to web browser do-not-track signals.
- Ads: we also work with non-Howard Cundey companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect personal information about your visits to our websites or apps and your interaction with our communications, including advertising. They will only collect this information to the extent you have consented to the placement of cookies for marketing purposes. Please click here [insert hyperlink to cookies policy] for further information on cookies and instructions on how to change your cookie preferences.
- Conducting analytics: we will use the personal information we hold about you (as well as pseudonymised or anonymised information generated from your personal information) to carry out analysis and research. We carry out all such analysis and research on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding our customers and ensuring that our products meet the needs of our customers. The specific ways in which we carry out this analysis include:
- data science/analytics, whereby we combine information (such as personal information and/or sensitive personal information we have obtained through the use of an Howard Cundey sporting app or from your browsing history) we hold on a large scale in order to:
- learn more about our customers and their preferences;
- to identify patterns and trends amongst our customers;
- enhance user experience on our websites;
- provide information, content and offerings tailored to our customers’ needs;
- for general research and statistical purposes; and
- for aggregated reporting purposes within the Howard Cundey group;
- develop new products and services;
- monitor performance of our products and services and/or improve our technology;
- to be able to send you personalised marketing messages;
- to display online ads to you.
- data science/analytics, whereby we combine information (such as personal information and/or sensitive personal information we have obtained through the use of an Howard Cundey sporting app or from your browsing history) we hold on a large scale in order to:
- Analysing our business: we will use your personal information (including by anonymising and aggregating it with other customers’ personal information) for sales, supply chain and financial analysis purposes, to determine how Howard Cundey is performing and where improvements can be made and where necessary to report back to our parent or affiliate group companies. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding how our business is performing and considering how to improve our performance.
- We will ask for your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this privacy statement and as required to do so under applicable law. We will not use your personal information for other purposes before we have received such consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We treat your personal information with care and confidentiality and do not share it with third parties in relationship to marketing, selling, buying, renting, services, products associated with Howard Cundey/Howard Cundey LIVE other than as set out below:
I am sold
Cook Taylor Woodhouse
Big Orange Media
My Home Move
Rent 4 Sure reference
GA Human Resources
With other Howard Cundey entities
Each Howard Cundey entity that you interact with will share limited personal information which you provide when you sign up (your name, email address, password and date of birth) with other Howard Cundey entities to enable the global single sign-on and for authentication purposes, so that you can use the same sign in information anywhere in the world and our systems will recognize your details. This is necessary for the performance of your contract with an Howard Cundey entity.
Each Howard Cundey and Howard Cundey LIVE entity may share information we keep in your profile with other Howard Cundey entities if both entities are responsible for your personal information, or if the other entities are acting as our service providers and processing your personal information on our instructions or on our behalf. This sharing is to ensure that each Howard Cundey entity has access to all data for which it is responsible, in order that it can comply with its legal obligations.
Each Howard Cundey and Howard Cundey LIVE entity will also share your other personal information, as well as anonymised and aggregated information, with other Howard Cundey entities. They will use this personal information for trend analysis, which is necessary for the purposes of their legitimate interests in analysing their performance.
The local affiliate handling your purchase will share information about your purchases when ordering from Howard Cundey collected through cookies used on the Howard Cundey website and apps with the local Howard Cundey affiliate handling your purchase on our website. We will collect and share information from marketing cookies on the basis of your consent.
If you do not give your consent, we will only use functionality cookies. We will collect and share information from functionality cookies to meet our legitimate interests in ensuring that our website functions correctly and that we keep our records accurate and up to date. For more information about the types of cookies we use
With service providers
We will share limited the personal information you provide when you sign up for an Howard Cundey single sign-on (your name, email address, password and date of birth) with our cloud service providers for the purposes of identification and authentication, so that you can log on to your Howard Cundey account quickly and with the ease and speed you expect from us from anywhere in the world.
We will also share your personal information as necessary and only for the purposes and on the lawful grounds described above with various third parties who process your personal information on our behalf, such as third parties that run our loyalty program and/or Prize Giveaways/competitions, hosting, delivery, payment and fraud management providers, credit scoring agencies and analytics platform providers. We require that these service providers and other third parties adhere to strict rules when processing your personal information, including to only use your personal information in accordance with Howard Cundey instructions and the applicable laws.
WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our website and apps will, in certain circumstances, provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network such as Facebook or Twitter (for example by registering an account), your activity on our website or via our apps will also be made available to that social network. This is necessary for the performance of your contract with an Howard Cundey entity which allows you to interact with a social network. If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or apps or are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, the social network might add this information to your respective profile on this network based on your privacy settings. If you would like to prevent this type of data transfer, please log out of your social network account before you enter one of our websites or apps, or change the app’s privacy settings, where possible. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal information, what rights you have and how you can maintain suitable privacy settings for your needs.
WITH LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Howard Cundey will disclose personal information where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend Howard Cundey property and legal rights, to protect the personal safety of Howard Cundey website or (mobile) app users or by order of a valid injunction from a court or law enforcement agency.
WITH YOUR CONSENT
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your personal information and implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted, your last purchase, the last time you used one of our apps or in some other way contacted or interacted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
The following are examples to illustrate how Howard Cundey keeps your personal information for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- we may keep your personal information collected during a purchase for as long as required by law
- we may keep your personal information for a shorter period if you ask us to delete your personal information. In such a case, Howard Cundey will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request;
- information collected in connection with promotions will be kept for no longer than one month following the end of the promotion.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our websites may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third party services (such as social networks).
We have no control over how third party websites and services process your personal information.
We do not review third party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our websites or services.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fair play and transparency are important to us. We are open about the personal information we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £20.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) or telephone 0800 049 9040 at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes by consent, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Where we have obtained your consent in relation to any matter in relation to your personal information (e.g. your consent to receiving direct marketing messages or your consent to the placement of cookies on your device), you can withdraw this consent at any time by contact us using the contact details set out below or changing your cookie settings.
ACCESS TO, DELETION, AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have ordered products or services or registered an account with us, you can access your personal information through one of our websites. Our websites generally present you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you.
If any personal information we have about you is not accessible through our website, you can send us a request for access to this information at no cost using the contact details set out at the end of this privacy statement.
After receiving your request and sufficient information to verify your identity we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you which you are entitled to have under applicable law. We will also confirm the purposes for which such personal information is being used, its recipients and the origin of the information.
You may write to us at any time requesting amendments to certain personal information that you consider to be incorrect or irrelevant or to request that we block, erase or otherwise remove your personal information. You may also write to us at any time to object to our use of your personal information, restrict our use of your personal information, or request that we provide your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit to a third party (right to data portability). We will comply with these requests in relation to your personal information in line with applicable law.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MARKETING MESSAGES
All our marketing communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe. You may also opt out for particular channels (for example email or SMS) as indicated in the message received in such channel or through your Howard Cundey account settings.
If you would like to opt out of receiving Howard Cundey marketing messages you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you could contact our:
Customer Service Department
Online at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 049 9040
Data Protection team
by E-mail at: email@example.com
Note that if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing messages in the manner explained above, we will continue to process your personal information, in particular to allow us to understand your interests and preferences, but we will stop using your personal information to send you personalised or non-personalised marketing messages. If you would like us to stop such processing in part or in full, we have explained how to do this in the above paragraph.
Please note that some of our mobile apps might also send you messages, including (if you have given your permission to do so) push messages, for instance about new products or services. In this case, the particular mobile app will provide just in time notices before we send you push notifications. You can disable these messages through the settings in your phone or the app or choose to uninstall the app to stop receiving the messages.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, how to exercise your rights or about our privacy statement you are welcome to contact us at:
Online at howardcundey.com/customerservices
DATA PROTECTION TEAM
by E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you prefer to contact us by regular mail, please send your request to the following address:
Cherry Gardens Hill
Kent, TN3 9NU
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority using their website.
LAST UPDATED: May 2018
LAST UPDATED: May 2018
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COOKIES
FIRST OF ALL… WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. For this section, we conveniently use “cookies” as an umbrella term for techniques such as cookies, Flash cookies and web beacons. They don’t take much space and they will be removed automatically when expired. Some cookies expire at the end of your internet session, while others will be saved for a limited amount of time.
SECONDLY… WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT COOKIE TYPES WE USE?
There are different types of cookies with different uses. Some are there just to allow you to browse the website and see certain features. Some give us an idea on your browsing experience, i.e. when you have trouble finding what you are looking for, so we can improve and make your future visit as pleasant as possible.
Cookies set by Howard Cundey are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than us are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer or mobile both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites. We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons.
The most important cookies are the required cookies. They are essential and help you to navigate on the website and to use basic features, such as media plugins. Then there are functionality cookies that enable you to save your shopping bag, create a wish list and to save your shipping details for a quicker checkout. The performance and analytics cookies we use to improve our website. We also like to show you relevant offers. To manage this we collect browsing data, which may be linked to a unique identifier to allow us to understand how you interact with Howard Cundey across different platforms as described in our privacy statement Interaction cookies are used for you to interact with social media or to submit reviews. Targeting cookies, advertising cookies and social media cookies capture your preferences in order to show you relevant ads outside Howard Cundey sites. In addition, social media cookies may be used to track your activity over social media platforms.
- REQUIRED COOKIES
are essential and help you navigate, move around on the website and see certain features (e.g. these cookies make sure your basket is saved during all the steps of your checkout process). These cookies are required to enable core site functionality. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
- FUNCTIONALITY AND ANALYTICS COOKIES
are there so we can give you an even smoother customer experience (e.g. these cookies help you to save and remind you about your shopping bag and enable you to create a wish list). These cookies allow us to analyse site usage so we can measure and improve performance. These cookies may be placed by us or a third party on our behalf (see our cookie opt-out tool) and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
- ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
- will remember your product and buying preferences or assist marketing efforts in other ways. These cookies enable us to share data, such as what you like, with our advertisers, so the advertisement you see can be more relevant to your preferences (sometimes referred to as “targeting cookies”).
- help us to understand shopping behaviour of visitors. This enables us to keep improving our website, so shopping becomes easier and more pleasant, and to improve the marketing messages we send to our customers (sometimes referred to as “performance cookies”).
- are used for you to express your opinion. These cookies will enable you to like or recommend us on social media and to chat with our service agents. But you can also advise our other (potential) customers by rating and reviewing our products (sometimes referred to as “interaction cookies”).
WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE COOKIES?
You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings.
Find out how this works for your browser here:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Adobe (flash cookies): http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html
Note that you may visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to learn about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer for opting out of certain ad targeting activities.
You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. Because the opt-out tools may depend on cookies, you may need to visit these sites again to reinstate your preferences if you delete your cookies.
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS COOKIE STATEMENT?
The date at the top of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
FINALLY…WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?